Skip to main content

Dear Hun,



 Dear  Hun,

It’s slightly above a quarter century and still waiting patiently for the day you will be mine. You already have had a special place in my heart.  You will be the first related man to know and love in my life and to live under the same roof.  I may not know how people live with their brothers or fathers but all I can say is that I am looking forward and ready for the eventuality. I overhear it aint smooth either. At least I have had male figures in my life so it’s not going to be that bad. From a distance I stare at the sky ( You see the picture up there? That's me thinking about you 😀  and know that I already love you leave alone miss you. I know our Kid(s) will have the best father under the sun; one who will be there to teach them how to ride a bike ... to mention but a few. I already envy them!


There are things I got to warn you about though; I am an extrovert but an introvert in thought. I also got a dominant sanguine character so you definitely know what I mean. I currently fix my own aerial, change my car oil, fix my electronics just to mention a few. Now, I do not intent to continue doing this once you are here but since I have done this for more than a quarter century it’s going to be hard to stop either. All I request is that you make it a little bit easier for me. Let’s just say we don’t have to fight over this. Just in case you find me holding a spanner or changing my bulb , just pick the tools from my hands and remind me that you will always be there. It will never be intentional for I have already purposed to honor you and be submissive.


My house has always been neat; I do not own more than two pairs of socks so I do not know how to throw them allover otherwise I will freeze from the cold tiles in my house. I will put some socks pit in all the rooms including the kitchen to ensure we are at peace through out. I will never buy ‘tube’ toothpaste so that we don’t ever fight; my dear squeeze it from the direction you deem fit. As for the toilet seat let’s discuss then but I hope we can agree on this too.  I will not steal you from your friends and family but when you are away from me...just call and send some text to remind me that I am in the picture too. It’s my intention that we shall experience happiness from within ourselves. I am happy with my life and I know it’s my responsibility to be happy. I hope you are happy too for I can never be your source of happiness’s. I can only be part of it and I hope I will be.


Meanwhile I am a mentor to more than 600 girls out there and this has taken a portion of my heart. I am also looking forward to the next Safari Rally and a biking event in a month or two but before then I am literally dancing to the rhythm of good music of life. All the same remember you got my heart.

Yours in Love

Wife

Comments

  1. If whatever husband-material swings by here and want a reference, kindly contact me I give you a ful detailed recommendation of this soul.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome and heart felt thoughts here. Keep writing to him even after he shows up and you give him your hand..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Then slap him for delaying this damn wedding. I need a reason to wear the only dress I got and he out there sleep-walking denying me the only chance I got to be a matron of honor in Dinah's wedding.

      So yes, slap him when he finally shows up (after he has said his vows and put a rock on your finger of course, preferably the part where the pastor says "you may now kiss the bride". )

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Dirty? Why not Just Clean it?

Gross? Not sure. It depends on how you look at it. But nevertheless chances are you are right. I had bought the cup anyway, so I had to try it. It felt like a first day of bikini waxing. A little awkward but then still curious enough to just want to go on. I believe in the menstrual cup, but let’s just say I will need some time to get used to it. So I went back to my tampons for a while. This time round I changed my brand from OB to Cotton. Believe me I am not the kind that promotes products. Unless it’s so irresistible. I found out that the Cottons tampons are only made from 100% natural cotton. Cottons tampons are also hypo-allergenic and biodegradable. Wish I had discovered this a little earlier. Nevertheless, now I know. So, I had to share the good news with someone. Who best fits than someone who has been forced to stick with you for more than 8 hours a day by a simple pay check? So I pull out a small well packed tampon box to show her. It did not bother me that I had some

Red Love Day

Valentine day, what is it? … mmmh … makes the two of us. I have been looking for the real meaning to it. All I have grasped over the past few years is that the day is red in color and it is celebrated by lovers. So I choose to call it a ‘Red Love day.’ There is an immeasurable distance between Love and Red Love; Life's greatest tragedy is that we get old too soon and never get to differentiate the two. But think again, they say it’s never too late to get back on track. Well, I do agree. But I choose to think it may depend on what took you off the track.... (Imagine the case of a fatal Accident; I can ass ure you chances are that you may never get back on track.) . But all the same don't we have survivors of such! In a few days time ‘Red Love day’ will be here with us and not to mention lots of expectations from lovers .The roses, candle lit dinner, chocolates …the very inevitable will be the Heart-Breaks. Consciously or unconsciously.... many of us have plans ready on how to m

NOT NOW...

[Photo Coutesy of Google.] So it is 5 th June, it’s summerish in New York I thin k. We touch down at JFK at 6:55am or about local time. Never mind I still call it JKIA every so often because that’s where I frequent most. I am excited and anxious at the same time. It’s been a 15hour flight and to be so sincere , I can’t feel my big toe. I just want to get out of this freaking big plane and breathe some fresh air. So I walk past the flight attendant at the exit door and in a small scared coarse voice I whisper to myself, “Welcome to America Village Girl.” I then walk behind this particular lady whom from a distance seems to be nice. She was seated across my wing in the flight, between a black old lady and a Mzungu guy. Everybody is walking very fast. Why on earth do people walk that fast after alighting from a plane? Let’s just assume most of them have connecting flights and the rest of us are just scared of being left behind. Deep within, I am sure this lady is going to help